Join us Saturday, May 13th for our First Annual Spring Bazaar! Our holiday edition of this unique art fair was so popular, we thought we would invite the artists back for a spring version.
Our taproom will host a myriad of talented artists ready to delight you with their creations. Enjoy an afternoon of shopping and sipping as you browse their wares and enjoy our finely crafted ales and lagers
We’ll tap a keg of something special in honor of the occasion.
A portion of Miskatonic’s proceeds will benefit Worldbuilders, a charity founded by author Pat Rothfuss in order to use the collective power of readers, fellow authors and book lovers to make the world a better place.
We will be joined by these wonderful artisans:
1. Mike Talladen – Hiraeth Diaries
Adventure + Conservation Photography
2. Lisa Schilling – Terra Incognita Design
3. Shannon Deidre – Crystal Ship Vintage
4. Rachel Rose Bee – Violet Apothecary
Crystals, Essential Oils, Plants, + Herbs
5. Laura LaVito – Totak Havok
Illustration & Design
6. Sarah Ingram – Essentials Aroma
7. Jamie Koplin – Aesthete Elements
Nature Watercolor Painting
8. Amanda Meyer – Amanda Meyer Photography
9. Wesley Wong
Ink and Digital
10. Cheryl Caponigro – Cherwood Designs
No website – Anton LaVito runs booth in her absence
11. Nick Gurley